As Spring edges closer, now is the time to make sure your trees and shrubs are prepared for the Spring/Summer seasons ahead.
Follow some of our tips below to ensure your trees can thrive in the warmer months.
1. Inspect your trees - It is important to always inspect your trees as some may have fallen victim to the extreme weather conditions we have had over the winter months.
2. Prune your trees - Ensure to get your dead or damaged trees removed to encourage new growth.
3. Rake away any debris - Ensure to rake away any debris surrounding the trees as this can cause fungal growth.
4. Feed your trees - Ensure to feed your trees with the nutrients to help with growth.
5. Planting new trees - The spring months is the perfect time to plant new trees. If you require expert advice on how to plant a new tree properly, contact us TODAY.
If you are in need of expert advice or require any of our services during the Spring/Summer Months, simply contact Ben Roscoe 07585 337 980 or Darren Evans on 07985 447 403 and they will be more than happy to assist you.